Stream Tubi TV’s free movies on your Roku
Tubi TV is an internet streaming service that brings to your homes, a number of movies and TV dramas.Before watching, you should Tubi TV activate
Based out of San Francisco, CA, Tubi TV has a wide range of collections from various studios like Paramount Pictures, After Dark Films, Lionsgate etc
What is so special about Tubi TV?
It is true that, out there, there are lots of other streaming TV services, but what is appealing about Tubi TV is that it is absolutely free. It is unlike Netflix, Hulu and the like to which you’ve got to subscribe to stream their services.
Before watching, you should Tubi TV activate and add it to your Roku streaming players by following the few steps that are listed below.
How can you add Tubi TV Activate Roku on the Roku device
- Connecting your Roku device to your TV using HDMI cables, switch on the device.
- Then, connect the Roku device to a wireless network, if you’re using a Roku streaming stick or stick+.
- For Roku devices that support both wired and wireless network connections, use Ethernet cables or switch on the WPS button on your Router.
- After establishing a network connection, from the ‘Home’ screen on your Roku device, select the ‘Streaming Channels’ option.
- In the next step of Tubi TV com activate you should search for Tubi TV from the list of channels in the Roku channel store.
- Navigating to the Tubi TV icon using the Roku remote, add it by selecting the ‘Add Channel‘ option.
- Doing this will install Tubi TV Roku to your list of channels and you’ll obtain a Tubi TV Roku code.
- Following that, visit the tubitv.com/activate website and sign in to your Tubi TV account to link account to your Roku device.
- The next step in the tubi tv/activate will entail you completing the Tubi tv Roku registration.
- In order to Tubi TV activate, if you do not have a Tubi TV account, then register for free by clicking on the ‘Register’ button.
- Then, into the space given on the website tubitv.com/activate, you must enter code.
- Upon entering the Tubi TV activation code, go to your TV screen and check if the channel is active.
- Now you can start steaming all the content that is available on the Tubi TV Roku app.
Popular shows that you can watch on Tubi TV
One can find countless TV shows from the genres like Crime, Drama, Romance, Horror, Mystery and Action on Tubi TV. Some of them are,
- Atlanta Plastic
- This Old House
- Moby Dick
- Ring of Fire
- The Dead Zone
Popular Tubi TV movies that you can stream
Tubi TV has a wide collection of movies from all sorts of genres Action, Animation, Fantasy, Thriller, Comedy etc and a few of the most watched are,
- American Ultra
- Empire state
- The Impossible
- The Lullaby
- Baytown Outlaws
Watch movies from After Dark on Tubi TV Roku app
Tons of movies from After Dark Films are also available on Tubi TV. Though After Dark movies are available on other streaming services, Tubi TV provides it legally to its customers.
Some of the After Dark movies on Tubi TV Roku include,
- Bullet to the Head
- Enemies Closer
- Dragon Eyes
- El Gringo etc
The popular mystery and psychological thriller book, The Woman in the Window by A. J. Finn is also being made into a movie by After Dark, set to release this October, 2019.
Tubi TV app and .apk file for Android device users
- On the Google Play Store, the Tubi TV app is available for Android users to stream the movies.
- You can also download the Tubi TV apk file in order to use the app on other Android devices.
- By going to tubitv.com/activate, you will follow similar steps to Tubi TV activate on other devices as well.
What can one do if Tubi TV is not working on the Roku streaming device
- One of the main reasons why you might face trouble streaming Tubi TV on Roku is network connectivity.
- The video buffer quality will be affected, if many devices are connected to the same network.
- Try playing another one from list of movies and shows, if you cannot play one of the videos.
- If you cannot play any of the videos on Tubi TV, then restart your Roku by using ‘Settings‘ option.
You cannot watch Tubi TV on the first generation Roku devices but you can watch Tubi TV on the Roku devices with the firmware 7.1.